Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

im gay how do i flirt with guys??

im really shy and scared to talk to guys...i feel like theyl call me a fag or something because i have a kinda feminine voice..its really hard. and like at work and stuff im known as like a snobish person that doesnt like to talk to people and what not..i dont mean to be that way its just i dont really knnow how to talk to people..i can talk to girls but its just so much harder with guys..i guess i think theyll automatically think im gay and like im trying to come on to them or something but if theyre gay ofcourse thats the way i want them to feel but its just ughh..and like anytime a guy trys to talk to me i always seem to have a snobish attitude like i dont want them to talk to me or something but t hats really not the case i dont mean to come off that way..please help me! and like i wanna know how u can tell if a totally straight acting guy is gay??

Downloads
    Uploads
    im really shy and scared to talk to guys...i feel like theyl call me a fag or something because i have a kinda feminine voice..its really hard. and like at work and stuff known as like a person that doe like to talk to people and what not.. mean to be that way its just I really know how to talk to people..i can talk to girls but its just so much harder with guys..i guess i think they automatically think gay and like I am trying to come on to them or something but if they gay of that the way i want them to feel but its just ..and like anyway a guy wants to talk to me i always seem to have a attitude like i dont want them to talk to me or something but t hats really not the case i dont mean to come off that way..please help me! and like i wanna know how u can tell if a totally straight acting guy is gay??

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all you use the word "like" a lot. Second, why do you care so much. Just relax. Why does it matter if people think you are gay? You are gay. Be youself and don't try talking to guys so much. Just let it happen. You need a "I don't care" attitude.