Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im a 13 year old lesbian and i really like this girl but i dont know her...

...sexuality... help please? So it was the first day of school 2day and there's this new girl Amy who i immediately hit it off with. It was such an extreme connection and it was so immediate and i think we could both tell that we were perfect for each other but as friends. I get all tingly when i see her or when im talking to her and i really like her. We are so compatible that i know that if we were/are the same sexuality we'd have a good relationship. I know how i feel... so dont say that i cant be sure, cause i really do love her and i'm not even sure if i'd be attractive to her anyhow i mean i know that we'll be friends for a long time just cause i can feel it but i want it to be MORE than that. Help please.

Unregistered
    something similar happened too me but try getting to know her better first just incase she turns out to not be the person you thought she was at first and before you ask her out try innocent flirting that could be covered up if it goes wrong but if she respond flirting back then , congrats ^^ ~kiki / chocolatemafiapants (look me up ^^ )