Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Romans 1:24 - the end of Chapter 1. It outlines that homosexuality is a sin and goes on through a list of mean names that obtain to sinners.
    Leviticus outlines "immoral" sexual acts as well, but I can't think of the verses right off the top of my head.

Romans was why I started to question and, ultimately, drop Christianity.

Downloads
    Uploads

if your a Christian, is it wrong to be gay or bi?

is it wrong? even if you were to abstain from gay sex or date a girl/guy (depending on your sex)? if so, it would have to say in the Bible. so where does it say that?
    Christian opinions very much appreciated.
    thanks <3

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who knows, the Christian faith is really divided on the issue of homosexuality.

As a non-judgmental atheist, I suggest you be yourself, no matter what other people might think.

Also, don't buy into that purity ring bullshit, if you want to fuck something, go ahead.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All men have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Repent of your sins, and then you can become a new creature in Christ.

It is not natural for a man to have sex with another man, it is sin, but so is much more, so I cannot judge you because I do the very same thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not wrong, just stupid and dishonest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its not Natural.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If someone claims to be a Christian, their claim is that they love and follow Jesus Christ.

But Jesus tells us that we should avoid sin, turn away from the lusts of the world, and draw closer to him. We can't claim to love anyone (Jesus included), and yet act in ways that are hurtful to those we love.

Homosexuality is clearly labeled as a sin in both Old and New Testaments of scripture.

We all sin. We all make mistakes. Homosexuality is no greater a sin than lying or lusting or adultery. All sin separates us from God. The difference however, is that when we fail and sin, we repent. To live as a homosexual means embracing a lifestyle of sin, being sinful and unrepentant.

And that calls into question just how much someone can love Jesus and want to avoid the sin that he cautioned against.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I a christian and although i am straight i don't see anything wrong with being gay or bi. I don't think it is even wrong to date the same sex. God isn't going to strike a person dead because they aren't straight. God isn't going to deny you going to heaven because your gay or bi. As long as believe that Jesus died for our sins everything is all good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey.. here you go:

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was raised Christian...
    I'm not now, but I've always believed that the worst thing one could ever do was to deny oneself, and try to cover up who they really are, or be ashamed of themselves.
    If you don't value yourself, how can you value anything around you, or value your beliefs?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast