Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

if a guy gets raped and then turns gay what does that mean ?

does it mean he liked it i know it sounds weird how could any one enjoy getting raped

Downloads
    Uploads
    no one enjoys being raped unless they are some kindof pervert or sonthin but it may be a turning point for a guy

Downloads
    Uploads
    i doubt he 'turned gay' if you are gay, you are born gay, so either you are wrong, or he was gay all along and has only just realised for certain or only just decided to come out and tell everyone now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That he has experienced a severe emotional trauma that has altered his personality!! :@)

Thinking he "enjoyed" it is insensative and totally false. Nobody enjoys being raped!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That he has experienced a severe emotional trauma that has altered his personality!! :@)

Thinking he "enjoyed" it is insensative and totally false. Nobody enjoys being raped!!

Junior Member SIRENloflthelDEEP's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jesus, raped? I hate rapists. Was he raped by a man or a woman, older/younger?

He was probably gay all along and only just realised, or only told you.
    There's no 'gay switch.' you're born gay.

He could just be temporarily turned off the female sex after a nasty experience - post traumatic stress

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a little more common than you'd expect. It's possible to become aroused during a rape just because of the mechanics of your body.

If he "became gay" afterward, I would say that's more of an emotional trauma-influenced change than a sexual preference, really.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a little more common than you'd expect. It's possible to become aroused during a rape just because of the mechanics of your body.

If he "became gay" afterward, I would say that's more of an emotional trauma-influenced change than a sexual preference, really.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im a guy and i was molested when i was in ninth grade. im now in 12th grade and i came out one year ago. this is a weird and hard question but for me, i kinda always thought i was gay when i was really little, but when i got in ninth grade i really started to notice that i was gay since only guys would turn me on and not girls, then after getting molested by a 30 year old man, it kinda put it all together that i knew i was gay. im not sure if this answered your question, but i hope

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rape is UNWANTED sex... no one likes rape, PERIOD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast