...people. I am not lesbian. I? do not think she is, but unsure, She does have the characteristics of being a tomboy. She does project towards me an aura that she may be attracted to me. I am curious about her, but no one else. I do not wish to strip her of her clothes.lol. I am a woman. We do share in the same interests. I think it may could be that we as women just have that connection. I have always heard a woman knows what another woman needs or wants. IS that true? I think women believeit or not know when another woman is going through things in her life. I am not at all saying it has to be a sexual and physical relationship, but somehow believe this is a special friendship. It is so special I think our spouses dislike the relationship. they are almost intimidated by the relationship we do have. Again there is no sex or physical contact. ALthough, I am getting very curious about this woman. I see in her eyes something that a man would show. Her eyes glazed. She smiles and makes an special effort to come my way all of the time. Whatever I want to do or share she is willing.Very shocking to me that I even have a special relationship like this. Does this sound like a weord relationship that is about to take a turn? A physical turn? Again, I am curious about her, but do not think it is lesbian type relationship. is it? i do find myself thinking of her. She speaks of me in all her conversations with others. I often wonder what that meant?why not she mention her husband and not i?