I told my mom that i was a lesbian and she didn't take it well. help! what should i do?

i feel bad but i knew had to tell her some time. she's homophobic and she thinks that this is morally wrong! i told her a couple days ago and she flipped out and started yelling and insulting me, and telling me stuff like i'll go to hell and she'll disown me if i don't change my ways because she's embarrassed to have me as her daughter and that i'm sick in my head. after that, she doesn't look at me or talk to me. if i try to say somethign, she'll just ignore me or leave without hearing me out. ever since then, she's just been a real b i t ch to me about it. i know that she will probably never accept this because she's stubborn and it's hard to change her. but i won't expect her to change but i hate it wehn she keeps expectign me to change. even before i told her i was a lesbian, she never really accepted me as a person. it's like she hates me! and now that i told her tat i was a lesbian, she hates me even more! what should i do?