Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i think my brother is gay? how do i ask him about it?

well i think my 24 year old brother is gay. im 19 and we are fairly close. he has never had a girlfriend and just things he says sometimes like "when i get a parnter" instead of gf. i know this doesnt make him gay but i wouldnt be suprised. i dont mind at all by the way, im just wondering is there a way i could ask him about it without being to confronting, or if i should just leave it for him to come out about it when he's ready? what do you think??

Downloads
    Uploads
    If a man is using the term "partner", you can bet the ranch that he is packing some fudge. If he is your brother, you should be able to ask him directly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think just leave him to come out on his own terms, maybe subtly bring up the topic of gay rights and make sure he knows you have no problem with gays, so then if he is he might be more comfortable coming out to you...Unless he suddenly changes his behaviour, like getting depresssed or something i think leave him be

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would Usually advise you to wait until he's ready, but I get the feeling that hes waiting for you to ask as if he doesnt want to start the conversation. Just ask him, nothing wrong with just asking and if he isnt he wont get mad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i suggest you let him tell you in his own time, but it does depend on how close you are and who he is, everbyody is differant so he may be wanting you to make the first step by hinting at him being gay but not being confident enough to say it. or he could just want to wait untill he tells you himself.

i suggest you wait a bit, if he starts saying stuff like the partner thing more and more around you then he is probably hinting at you finding out first if not he might have already told you by then

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would leave it for him to tell you in his own time. but if it is really worrying you then just be honest with him but on your own privately and so he wont feel bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would leave it for him to tell you in his own time. but if it is really worrying you then just be honest with him but on your own privately and so he wont feel bad.