I don't even know what category to put this in. I also don't want to offend anyone because I have nothing against people who are lesbians, gay, or bisexual. However, I have a problem. I have been dating my current boyfriend for five years and I swear I think he is gay. He is not the type of guy that wants to have sex a lot. I feel like I am always the one initiating. I am not used to this. None of my ex's had this problem. I know it has nothing to do with me. I just think he has these weird tendencies. Like I said, I have nothing against it, but when your boyfriend of five years sexuality is in question, it kind of makes you worry. I have went through the history on his computer before thinking I would find something where he might be talking to other girls, but instead, to my surprise, he was actually looking for other guys to talk to. When I bring it up he denies it. Of course he is going to deny it. But don't you think he should be honest with me instead of wasting my time. I don't want to be a coverup. I mean maybe he just keeps me around to make people think he is straight. I don't get it. I know I am going to get some really mean answers but I hope that a few of you may be able to give a good response.

Yes, we have been living together for the past three years. Other people have always accused him of having gay tendencies. Thanks for all the answers. And when I said he was online looking for other guys to talk to, what I should have said was that he was on a gay websight looking for gay guys to talk to.