Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I'm bisexual?

I'm a teenage girl, and I've always been with guys. I've done some stuff with girls, but it was all at young ages when it was, or I thought it to be, just practice for when boys started playing a role. I wouldn't want to be with a girl my age, but I find the female body beautiful and women's bodies turn me on. Since it's merely a sexual attraction and not a personality thing, am I or am I not bisexual?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Determining your sexuality can be highly confusing. Teenagers often feel a lot of pressure to choose to define themselves as being heterosexual or homosexual. You might feel that you do not fit either of these categories, and you may notice that you are 'turned on' and have sexual feelings about both your own and the other gender. These feelings may indicate you will identify as bisexual. Keep in mind, however, that you do not have to prove you are bisexual. There is no test for bisexuality.

A bisexual person may have one committed relationship that lasts for decades. Many bisexual people have no sexual relationships or have these relationships with people of only one gender; yet, they still consider themselves bisexual. Some people have relationships with people of their own and the other gender, yet do not identify as bisexual. It all comes down to what makes you feel most comfortable and what you perceive yourself to be. Don't worry about not knowing for sure. Sexuality develops over time, and you should feel no pressure to identify in any particular way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im wondering the same thing bout myself 2