Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member secretlyquestioning's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I am bisexual? And I like my bisexual best friend!?

I am 13 and have only had 2 boyfriends. I also like girls for looks and personality a lot. My best friend is bisexual. And I really like her. I think as more than a friend. I pretty much know that I am bi. And I know that she likes me as more than a friend. Because one time she mumbled to herself when we were hanging out "God I wish you were bi." And then I acted like I didn't hear her. I really like her but she has a boyfriend right now. I don't know if I should tell her. She is out to her friends and her boyfriend and stuff. But if her mom found out she would practically kill her. I don't really know what my parents reaction would be. My 19 year old brother would be supportive but he lives with my grandma who would probably hate me. My dad seems slightly homophobic. And my moms boyfriend is full homophobic. My mom pretty much follows her boyfriend though. So I am afraid of all of it. I am afraid of myself. Help!

Also how should I tell her? What should I say?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got nothing but 2 points and this: You're too young to be worried about this stuff.

Junior Member Harlow_Is_The_BombDigity's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Look it's going to be fine.
    You don't have to tell your parents until you are sure that you are bi and not just Bi-curious. It is so common among many teenagers to go threw this stage and 90% of them keep it a secret from their parents.
    Just tell your best freind that you can't harbor your feelings for her forever and that you need her to know, whether she has a boyfreind or not. She needs to know and you need to know if she likes you back, because that will pretty much be the relationship that determines you orientation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dont be scared. its who you are. there is no shame in being bisexual at all. If you like her tell her, shes your best friend, shell understand. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok don't panic. don't be afraid of all of it, take a deep breath and accept yourself it's fine! being bi is great! i'm bi as well (girl also) and no need to be scared. if your best friend is bi then THAT'S SOOOO GREAT you have no idea! and it's obvious she was interested in you at one point if she said "God i wish you were bi" so i say tell her! just let her know that you don't want to break-up her relationship wit her b/f and that you just wanted her to know cuz she's ur friend, let her decide wut to do but honestly don't feel the need to come out to ur parents trust me it's not worth it especially at ur age. i'm 16 and i came out to my mom and she literally laughed at me saying i wuz going through a phase... just don't let them know anything until you're older... hope everything goes well good luck! and don't wry nothings "wrong wit u" :P haha lol

ps. you're lucky ur friend is bi... im still crushing on my friend... and she's straight...