When I was fifteen, I had a friend that was carious about things. My friend was fourteen, but he started to ask me personal question (ex. Have you jerk off?). I would normally ignore him because I didn’t what to say. Well one time in school, we caught up with each other and he asks me if I wanted to go over his house. I had to stop and think for a minute but I was like sure. He asked me, what are you doing tomorrow after school and I said “nothing”. Can you come tomorrow and I was like sure. I was never but I got up for school the next and went to school. He caught up with me in the restroom whiling I was using it and he looks over and down and he saw my penis. I was shocked that he saw it but, he ask if I was still coming over and I was like yeah. Well he started to use the restroom but he use the urinal right next to, as I was finishing up. As I finished, he finished to and I look over and saw his penis. He wants to me to touch his but I didn’t. So we finish up, and off to class we went. Next thing I know, school just finish for the day. I went on the bus with him and went to his house. We got to his house and no one was home, so we start to horseplay. Next thing I notice was he kicks me in my penis and he asks if I was hard. I replied, “yes’!!! He wanted me to jerk off while he watches, so I did. After I finished, He started to jerk off while I watched. He wanted me to give him a hand job, but I refused. After this happened, I went straight home, I was a bit nervous. A few weeks had past and he went on a trip with me. He bunked with me that weekend. He wanted me to give a ******* but I refused to, but thought to my self that it wouldn’t to try. So he started to put his penis near my mouth when I was lying in bed. I was like no get that away. So he did, next thing I notice was he was getting into my sleeping bag and I refused it but I want him to. So he start to give me a hand job and I enjoy it so I returned the favor… Now I am 19 years old still with some mixed thoughts of being with a guy. There is a gay kid that I work with and every time I see him I get this feeling all over again. I really have mixed thoughts because i watch gay p*** too. I need some advice