Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i need advice on how to deal with not having an outlet to the lesbian and gay...

...community.? I am 20 years old. I am a lesbian and i'm in school to become a preschool teacher because kids are so joyful and sweet. anyway i live with my cousin because of certain circumstances and i appreciate them letting me live with them until i get a place of my own. however it honestly feels as though my soul is just being ripped apart. i know for some its hard to understand, but i love women and i have a beautiful girlfriend, but im still not able to reach out to others. i live so far away and i have to depend on others for rides and i hate it with a passion, so my question is how can i fix this problem or make it a little better without moving out, and no offense to straight people but i know lesbians can truly understand where i'm coming from, but i value and appreciate any ones answer that i get. thank you. be blessed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How can you be more independent? I think that's your question. Sorry, I'm just a little unclear.

Get a part time job, and buy a cheap car on Craig's List. Sure, it'll be crappy. But it's better than nothing!