Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know I'm gay, but I don't want to be. Every time someone even mentions the

word "gay" I flush up..read more? I know I'm gay, but I don't want to be. well I do but its the fact that society doesn't really accept us. And to make matters worse, I am such a perfectionist that I can't stand being gay myself. Every time someone even mentions the word gay or accuses me of being gay I turn red and flush up. It feels as though there is a burning sensation in my stomach and I can put it out. I feel weak, weary, low, as though they are higher and better than I am. Its as though being gay is my weak spot, and no matter who or what can target me there every time. I hope I'm making sense, and all I want is someone to be with.....a boyfriend. I long for someone like me to come along. But I know it will never happen if I cant accept myself first. I'm only 15 and going into grade 10 tomorrow and I no longer stand keeping back this secret. Its unhealthy to bottle and brew all of these emotions inside of me. I want to know your stories of how you came out, what happened, but most importantly if you've ever felt my pain, and how did you deal with it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you sure you are gay? You could be bi there is nothing wrong with being gay my friend is gay and he rocks....one of my best freinds is bi...i think i could be bi too i am not sure though....you could also be bicuiorse there isnt anything wrong with that if you love someone than who cares what other people think just follow your heart... and youll be fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha! Did you paraphrase a question I wrote 2 years ago? :P

I made friends on the internet; males and females, all of which are straight. My closer friends on the net (Nympho [<3] & James particularly) really helped me out a lot by simply saying "it doesn't matter" because honestly, it doesn't. And hearing the people that were my friends for ... 2 months'ish before I told them that say that it didn't matter and mean it... it really meant a lot to me

Don't worry, it's all gravy! There aren't nowhere near as many homophobes out there as I thought there were before I came out, and now I laugh at the fact that I was in the closet for so long afraid of almost nothing lol.

Feel free to contact me on YIM (american.hoster) or e-mail ([email protected]).

<3

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're not gay. Being gay is just mental. it's all in your head