Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have a friend, and i think she's gay, how to tell if she is?

here's the thing....my best friend got teased( a lot ) around for being a lesbian..well lately, i began to have doubts with her sexual orientation too, since she never show any interest in boys, and she never been into a relationship before..she asks me once if m a homophobic, and i said yes..she said she is too, however she cud only accept gay relationship but not lesbians..she shows a lot of interest at one of my girlfriend..i cud see this whenever she's around, its like she became more clumsy, over EXCITED, flushed cheeks, and smiling all the time when she's around,laugh hard at her stupid jokes, brushing eachother on their arms when they're sitting next to each other,and they frequently seeing each other a lot! to make things short,its like she's flirting with her! they even text and chat a lot till late at night. She was never like this when she's not around! Last time i heard that she even made a long distance phone call late at night before she goes to bed with the same gal. Me and my friends likes to tease them both for fun, since they both never been into any relationship before, and she seems to enjoy it. All of our friends began to have doubts with her if she's really a lesbian..wut you think?she's a really shy person.i really could accept if she's a lesbian tho, its just dat m curious to know..

Downloads
    Uploads
    What does it matter if she's gay? Would you seriously dislike her as a person just because she likes members of the same gender? That's awfully superficial. Don't tease her about it, she's probably going through a very insecure phase of her life.