Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a 14 year male friend who belives he is gay. How can I give the

support he needs? My friend belives he's gay, and he's strongly attracted to male who looks like a girl. He can't tell his parents because they are aginst gays, and I'm terrified he's going to hurt himself if he dosen't get help soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a free kids helplines in every town check your local phone book.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i just cme out and its always nice to have a friend. First of all, give him this number: 1-866-4-U-TREVOR. its a place to talk for gays/lesbians/bisexuals. Just always be there to talk, and have your cell w/ you all the time. also, tell thim that parents who hate gays and all of a sudden learn their kids are gay, almost always come around. tell him also sexuality is very fluid. sometimes gay men suddenly become straight when their 30. stuff changes, and tell him you'll always be there to talk, thats the most important

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best thing to do is give him support! He shouldn't come out that quick if his parents are homophobic. He needs to keep it quiet until he's a little older. I kept from my parents until i was 16.
    My parents kind of knew something but did not say anything until I came out. But it sounds his parents are a little hard headed.

They might try to take him to a therapist to try to change him into something he isn't. Instead of accepting him and his sexuality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you can say it is okay and there is nothing wrong being gay also tell his parents maybe they could understand.