I am 16 and a lesbian and my friend who is also 16 claims she is straight is seeming to like me a lot which is fine for me because she is really pretty, and nice and fun to talk to. Anyway, we just had a sleepover and while we were watching a movie in my den, she came and sat on my lap and kept playing with my hair and paying no attention to the movie. After it was done we went back up to my room and played truth or dare and I said dare. She dared me to kiss her on the cheek which I did, happily. She started to blush after that and kept staring at my lips. Then we went down to the kitchen and she sat down and said, "If I was a lesbian, would you date me?" and I said "Sure, you're really nice and pretty and smart." and then she asked, "Do you like me?" And then I shrugged and said, "I love you a lot but mostly as a friend."
Oh and I figured out that I was a lesbian at 10 years old and I told her at 11, and three years later she pretended to go unconscious so I did mouth to mouth with her and it ended with us like, kissing a lot. And she always like finds a way to kiss me like, she pretends she's a boy in a game that likes me and makes out with me. ;-) .

Anyway, after we got a snack we went back up to my room and started to like lay on me and then she turned forward so our stomachs were pressed together and she stared into my eyes and then said, "Sorry my mistake." She's asleep right now and I rushed to my computer to ask you guys this. Thanks for reading. :-)