Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am a boy who wants to experience with boys, am I bisexual?

I have always fancied girls and stuff but have always had a little part about me when I was a child to do those little child girlfriend and boyfriend things but with a boy but never mentioned it or anything because I thought it was wrong or not allowed to kiss boys. But now I'm 15 and because I know it's alright and have wanted to experienced things with boys more, this little part about me is bigger.

I am very unexperienced with sex but I know the facts and what to do and how to do it, I am starting to want to experience sexual acts with boys as much with girls. I fancy girls and can decide whether I think a girl looks hot and like her, but now I am able to decide whether I think a guy looks hot and like him. I have never properly fancied a boy but I really want to have sexual experiences with one, sometimes I just have the urge to kiss a boy I know and do other stuff. I wouldn't say I'm bisexual because I don't know whether I'd enjoy it but if I did I would be. I defiantly do not want to be homosexual because I'd love to have a wife and kids but I just want to see what it's like to do stuff with boys.

Should I come out and say I'm bisexual or just keep myself as straight but secretly tell my friends I wnat to experience, would that mean I'm bi-curious?

Do you know any bisexuals?

What do you think of bisexuals?

When you were growing up, were there a lot of bisexuals and homosexuals who came out while you were at school, were you surprised on who did?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i am bi!