Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am a bisexual girl & I would like to hear any stories people have about

being gay, les or bi? now these stories can either be helpful, sexual, about relationships anything on the topic of gay/les & bi. guys & girls feel free to comment.

I'd like to hear anything at all that has to do with gay/les/bi, girls/guys. Well the firlst 'gay moment I had was when I was 9. I looked at a girl & thought about kissing her. I was 'straight' until 13 when I had a dirty dream about a girl. she was beautiful & after that i tried to deny it for ages. I iddn't think anything of it until last yaer when I talked to a les & had a bit of a cyber :P it was then i started to know i was bicurious. A couple of months later I realised I was fully bisexual. With the support of my BF I now know there is nothing wrong with it & I am proud to be bisexual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you have to give people somewhere to start. I mean i could say.... IM GAY, AND I TRIPPED ON MY WAY TO THE GROCERY STORE TODAY!