Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to ignore people who cal me "gay"?

Okay, so I'm a bit feminine, but I've toned down a lot on that. People still call me "gay" or "f@ggot." They're usually the guys who think they're cool, but everyone, including the upperclassmen, hates them. The weird thing is, they're nice to me when they're not together. (Why is that?) How can I ignore these rude insults? They drag me down.

I'd hang around more guys, but they all exclude me because they think I'm "gay." I can do well in sports, mainly football and softball (we played softball instead of baseball during PE). However, my team treats me like crap most of the time so I don't try. How should I interact with guys more?

I know who I am and I'm happy with myself. However, how can I be a bit more masculine? Some pointers that a guy shouldn't do? Mainly, how to walk, talk, act. Also, how dramatic should I be? School is starting and I don't want to stir up fights or be angry with people. Please don't say "Just be happy." I'm not going to change my interests or who I am. Just how I act. I would like some basics on how to be masculine. Only helpful comments, please. Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    High School is a lot like prison. Kick someone's ass the first day and you'll be fine.

Answers mine:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100831140220AASigrp

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stand up to them. What they are doing is bullying and standing up to them is really the only way they are going to leave you alone, first speak up and ask them what they're problem is and why they are so obsessed with you, maybe they are the ones who are gay. If they don't leave you alone you could always just kick their ***.