Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you come to the conclusion that you are bisexual?

There comes a point in life when you want to settle down with one person do you then choose to become a lesbian or a straight woman?

This has always confused me. I have totally made out with another female in my past and I still think that women are pretty but I could never see myself marrying a woman or wanting to have a relationship with one the way I have with men.

Bisexual to me seems like you want the best of both worlds
    I guess having been in a MFF situation and enjoying both genders I don't see it as more than just a sexual thing.

I can be drawn to women in a sexual way but to men in both sexual and relational.
    I am having a hard time seeing bisexuality as anything more than flipping a coin, which one do I want today?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Relationships with men have a future, meaning kids etc (no offence lesbian people) so yeah that something you have to take into account.