Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How did you know you were lesbian/gay?

I've always thought i was bisexual because there are still guys i'm attracted to. There are just days that i feel i may be completely lesbian. I feel like i'm pickier when it comes to guys, but when i do find a guy that is my type (personality & looks) then i fall hard for them. How will i know if i'm lesbian and not bisexual?

**How did you know you were a lesbian(or gay, for guys) and not bisexual?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to find a couple of guys attractive, but I was a very picky person. But I knew I was lesbian because I always fell hard for girls. But I could leave a guy without thinking twice about it. And if I tried to do that to a girl, I just couldn't I felt guilty. Because I cared about her. So, that kinda was a big boldy flashing sign that was yelling, You're a lesbian, to me. So, that kinda made me realize that there was no need for me to be with a guy because I never cared about them. As far as a friendship with them goes, I've always cared. but as far as a relationship, nah, never did. So, yeah, that is how I know I'm lesbian and not bisexual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    my undeniable attraction to girls, and the fact that thinking of having sex with a guy repulsed me. it was an easy and obvious choice. but for some it can be harder.

Downloads
    Uploads
    my undeniable attraction to girls, and the fact that thinking of having sex with a guy repulsed me. it was an easy and obvious choice. but for some it can be harder.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I did stupid things.. I dated a friend who was girl, yes, and hurt her beyond recognition for almost a year... Took her forever to speak to me again... I am a lesbian, yes.. But I broke up with her because I was unsure and dated a guy who was not my type at all, and I ended up sleeping with a different guy in hopes to figure out my sexuality.. Not a person who does this normally..

I thought it was the sex thing that helped me figure it out.. But I think it was the fact that after, being around guys was fine, but the moment I knew they wanted more from me, or that they liked me, I got uncomfortable and/or freaked out.. I felt dirty around guys..

Being with girls just feels so right.. Couldn't ask for better.. Touching the canvas of a body so similar to mine makes more sense than anything in my life..

Pretty much time will tell you what you are.. I wouldn't say run and jump into some guy's bed either, but you know yourself the best, so do what helps you.. Whatever helps you get your thoughts out to take everything into consideration..

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're probably bisexual with a preference for girls, you don't have to be completely 50/50.. in fact very few people really are. If you're attracted to both sexes, even a bit, you're bi.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a letter from The Department Of Sexual Orientation.

Junior Member Fmlimmmmmmmmmmmxy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I knew when I realized I felt no attraction for any woman, but only by man, I see something that no woman I get excited but man is completely different.

Junior Member Can'tstandfronters's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dated tons of guys and none of them were serious to me. Then I dated a girl for a week (she broke up with me) and been heart broken for 2 months. How did I know I was gay? Out of all the guys I've dated, I've never been dumped.. Never has a guy broken my heart.. I've always been the heart breaker but when I got dumped a week later after dating this girl, my whole world was crushed. I've never felt so miserable in my life.. couldn't get her out of my head for 2 freaking months, I STILL think about HER to this day. I've cried over her.. and then I realized, I've never felt anything like this before in any of my past relationships. I've never felt anything real or strong for men.. but I'm dwelling on some girl who made me feel like crap?
    I thought I was bisexual for a while but I'm pretty sure I'm a lesbian now. I mean I always knew, but this just confirmed it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I knew as soon as i hit the age or sexual maturity. I never liked girls that way so i guess i always really knew.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast