Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how could i live when i"m in one of the poorest countries inthe world,gay,15...

...& having the worst look.? I hope you could give me some hope for my rison in being alive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well im 16 and bi. and im not that happy with myself either, but life sucks and nobody's perfect.

theres good in everyone and everyone has a purpose, and at 15 i dont think you have accomplished everything you are supposed to. Life isnt always bad, dont give up.
    Im cheering for you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Poorest country,rich in heart
    Gay,you're able to love
    15,you still have your whole life ahead of you
    Looks,you have to start loving yourself and everything will fall into place for the better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My partner of 6 years recently died. He lived life to the fullest. He was gay and not ashamed. He grew up poor, but changed his circumstances. He bettered himself and he bettered the lives he touched. He lived each day to the fullest. He did not dwell on the negatives, but looked for ways to better himself.

His name was Earl, and I loved him very much. Still do. Live, while you have the chance my friend. It can all come to an end so fast.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your main reason for living is the fact that you were BORN. Think of the positives. Change the things you can and live with what you can't. You can change where you live when you are old enough to move or do something to improve it. Your life-style is not accepted by a lot of people, but it is who you are. You are 15 years old, don't you want to see how well you have done when you are, say, 70? Pick yourself UP!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow your asking the big questions!

here goes

1. Don't get your sense of self-worth from what you have or do not have.

if you had a silver ring on day and then lost it, would it make you less of a person? No, the silver ring is not you, its ownership or loss doesn't change who you are.

2. Once again identifying too much with being gay or not being gay isn't all you are, it's just a label. Be your-self, without labels.

3. Outside appearances / beauty / ugliness are not who you are, the inner you that you can feel, who is alive, that is the real you. Know this and be free from the judgement of others and the judgement of your self.

Feel alive now in each moment, worry not about what has happened in the past or what might happen or NOT happen in the future.Every little thing has a joy in the doing, find that joy. Concern your self with being alive as you can in this very moment, and the future will take care of itself.

Regards and good luck!