Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can you tell if your wife has bisexual tendencies?

My wife said she was going to work over night. She took a shower. And she kissed me on the cheek just as soon as she got out of the shower as I was laying next to my son. Then after she got dressed she asked me how did she look. (she works in a retail store). Going in late would mean no customers. I told her he she looked fine. Then she said she would not be there late, and if she wanted to call her she'll have her cell phone with her. Then she left around 10:30. On the way she called me and told me that she loved me. Then I woke up around 2:00am and decided to call her on her cell phone. She said "Oh, what time is it. Okay I'm on my way" I hung up. Then I called back we talked all the way until she got in the driveway. When she got in the house she took another shower. And the next morning she washed the clothes she wore before I awoke. Later, I check the phone records and that discovered after she called me to tell me she loved me, she called another female. Now, this female is larger than her, big around the waistline. And she asked me in general discussion, have I ever had sex with a fat person before. Why would she ask me that? Most of her friends do not have boyfriends. I have been having problems getting her excited. And I remember her excitement after seeing a pretty girl, (for her nephew). Her and the person she called that night are lateral store managers. And when they had a conference out of town, she made it a point not to have her as a roommate. How can I be sure?

Downloads
    Uploads
    how about asking her? she asked you if you ever slept with a fat girl before because she wants a threesome. you said you've been having problems getting her excited. have you talked with her about that? you gotta let her know where you are right now...and ask her for her help, she's your wife!