Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I tell if my husband is bisexual?

He enjoys anal sex and wants to attempt it often. I can't do it because he is usually so excited that he pounces on me and it hurts.

Well, he has several other gay friends. I was told by one of them that he had sex with my husband a while back. He continues to be friends with them and spends way more time with his friends than he does with me. He doesn't even sleep in the same bed with me. We had separated for about 10 months and I went over to the house he was staying at and it smelled straight up like funky @$$. He just came back home two months ago.

Often before he goes to meet "certain" friends, he'll have a bowel movement (as if he is cleaning himself out or something)...or he will come home with severe diahrea. Notice I said he does this when he is going to meet "certain" friends.

One of his friends came over just a few minutes ago and he left with him. This guy walked straight into my house and went towards our kids' bedroom, which is where my husband sleeps. How in the hell did he know which room my husband slept in...how in the hell did he know where the bedrooms where in the first place...he's never been in our house (TO MY KNOWLEDGE).

Once I came home and my husband was washing the bedroom sheets...not the pillow cases or the comforter though...just the sheets. He said that he "forgot" to get the pillow cases or the comforter. However when I left the sheets were not dirty.

He doesn't want me around any of his friends either. I thought maybe it was because he thought I would be attracted to them. He just acts weird around his friends and "hurrys up and gets them away from around me."

Is this fool bisexual?

I have asked him and he says that he is not...but I have heard this from SEVERAL people that knew him before I did. One girl didn't even know he was married because he is never with me in public.

If he wants to be gay then that is fine with me..I just wished that he hadn't married me. We have two young boys (2 years old and 10 months).

He hardly ever wants to do anything with me in public. He even had me carry in heavy grocery and wouldn't even help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's gay. Time for you to move on to a straight man.