Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I meet gay guys, and ultimately Mr. Right?

I'm 19 and I've been out for about 3 years now. However, for most of my childhood I went to a private Christian school. I made some of the best friends of my life there but they're all straight! =P

I've tried meeting people online but usually it just ends up that really weird or OLDER guys respond to me. The hot, ripped, muscular guys I'm attracted to usually don't feel the same about me. I've always thought that if I lost weight I'd have better prospects, I'm not obscenely obese but I do have a bit of a gut which I'd love to get rid of...

I guess I've just gotten frustrated. I've met a few guys at different events and made a few friends and I've even had my heart broken too, still, I've never experienced a relationship. I know there must be some guy out there that meets my standards, who's not just looking for sex, and finds something attractive about me. But, I'm just not finding him.

It would also just be nice to have any gay friends for that matter that I could really connect with. I have about 4 close gay friends, but one is 26 and has a professional job so I don't get to see him that much. The other three I've met online, and although I do talk to them on the phone it's not the same as being able to hang out with and talk to someone in person.

I'm too young to go to bars so I don't really know to meet people. I've go to the Gay Community Center in Baltimore a few times, perhaps I didn't give that much of a chance, but it just didn't seem to have people I could relate to and connect with. I'd definitely go back though.

I just feel like I'm in a rut... I'm kinda shy around new people and don't know how to strike up conversations with people I don't know. Also, besides doing it online, I don't know where else to meet prospective guys who could be friends or something more if thats meant to be. I'm just sick of being ALONE...

Any advice anyone has would certainly be welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    gay bars lol