Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Homophobics, why do you hate gays?

Well, this is a question for all homophobics, no matter what religion or whatever you are.

Though, a bit extra for the Christians: Jesus taught us to love no matter what. And God said to love thy neighbor. What would Jesus do- would Jesus truthfully hate a gay? No... He would love unconditionally. And plus, Jesus died for our sins- if being gay is truly a sin, well, we all sin everyday. So either we're all going to Hell, or we're all going to Heaven because Jesus died for us. That includes gays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the verses your referancing actually talk about loving members of your own tribe. the origianal language (Hebrew and Aramaic) make it quite clear that nobody had a problem with killing and hating non-jews.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Me thinks they doth protest too much.

I suspect homophobes are one faith crisis away from winding up in a gay orgy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is a SIN God HATES it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They generally don't admit to hating gays, nor do they consider themselves homophobic. They're simply ignorant people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Watch the homophobes line up to deny that they hate gay people. "We don't hate gay people; we just hate the sin." What they fail to realize (because they don't WANT to realize it) is that homosexuality is not a behavior or a choice: it is an integral part of who a person is. So their remarks come across to gay people EXACTLY the same they would to a black person if someone said "I don't hate black people; I just hate the color of their skin."

Homophobes will refuse to accept/acknowledge the truth of that comparison, but to the many millions of gay people in the world, it is completely accurate.

Hate is hate, no matter how you paint it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They generally don't admit to hating gays, nor do they consider themselves homophobic. They're simply ignorant people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most "homophobics" as you call them, do not hate gays.

They hate gayness, and the Bible teaches that gayness is something to be hated. Same for adultery and a myriad of other sins, so do not feel discriminated against.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not gay, but I think gay men are the shit. They're the happiest motherf*ckers on the planet. Power to 'em!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Watch the homophobes line up to deny that they hate gay people. "We don't hate gay people; we just hate the sin." What they fail to realize (because they don't WANT to realize it) is that homosexuality is not a behavior or a choice: it is an integral part of who a person is. So their remarks come across to gay people EXACTLY the same they would to a black person if someone said "I don't hate black people; I just hate the color of their skin."

Homophobes will refuse to accept/acknowledge the truth of that comparison, but to the many millions of gay people in the world, it is completely accurate.

Hate is hate, no matter how you paint it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast