...a chance? heres my question....can a christian straight girl could fall for a catholic bisexual(girl)im the bi...heres my problem,ive been liking these christian girl for almost months and shes a close friend of mine,she already knows that im a bisexual and she accepted it,and i think she already knows that i like her,but shes just ignoring it,..im also close to her family and friends..do you think i still have a chance to make her fall for me?eventhough the center of her life is God,?i mean shes so religious...one day she told me that she accepted me for who i am,but we have to accept the fact that God created man and women,.she told me that,,its kinda offending in my part but i told her its ok,i understand her coz its her opinion..but i still love her after she told me that,..i dont know what to do or what to think.is there still a chance that she would fall for me?were always txting and were close,we talk about anything when were together,im confused,i dont know if she likes me or she dont,how would i know?..help me please