Well I will start that Im gay. I am 20, and I think attractive.
So my brother has this friend, which is one of his closest friends, which I was never interested until now. I am not officially out, but I dont think im that masculine. So I have gone out with my brother and have gone out with his friend a few times. I think my brother told him I might be gay. He seemed sensitive to what I said when I spoke with him, and he seemed to get along with me. However, I like to keep a distance. And when we were alone he always brought up the subject of what kind of guys or girls did I like. I thought I should avoid that conversation, especially since he is one of my brothers best friends. Again, he brought it up plenty of times, and I did tell him I was attracted to men as I was leaving to my place. After that, I went out with my brother and his friends along with him, and he didnt seemed distanced or anything. I think he just assured himself of what he suspected. And still speaks with me with respect,and he still shows the same interest in our conversations. And I have been thinking about him way too much for my own good, and I do find him more attractive than I though. Please, I need help, What should I do?

thank you