Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

help.. I dont want to be gay.. I dnt want to ruin my moms life?

I allready posted this.. but all the answers were the same..
    I CANT TELL ANYONE it is not an option
    hi my name is nick I'm 13 yo I'm from long beach CA.. I have a huge problem that I just don't know what to do.. first of all I'm gay.. I guess.. anyway... my dad died when I was 4 so last year my mom started dated our neighbor he was really nice and cool and they dated like for a year and last christmas they got married.. like a month after they got married I found weird that he accidentally saw me in the shower like 5 times.. and like 4 months ago I went to a party without permission and I drank some beers so I got home kind of well dizzy, and he catch me.. he said that it was ok and all that.. but he started to touch me on my..:___ .. I never told my mom.. I tried to forget it.. but last month my mom went to San Diego and he kind of rape me.. not litterly but he did make me suck him.. you know.. and I'm a guy but he is way stronger that I am.. I don't know what to do.. I cant tell my mom she loves him a lot and she is finally happy again.. and I cant tell her that.. but its been 5 times now.. how can I kick him out without telling?
    and Im a gay now?
    please don't answer thing like tell your mom.. or call the cops I cant do that..

thanks.. I know this is not your problem and you have better things to do and that I should do that.. but I really cant.. I've asked this question 3 times now.. I know what a loser but.. I cant breath anymore and everytime I see the answers feels like Im doing something about it.. and I cant talk to anyone that knows me..
    thanks my msn is [email protected]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow... I'm sorry that you have to go through that. Why don't you want to tell your mom? She's with a creep...and he's hurting you. Maybe coming out to her and telling her you're gay would make her keep the guy away from you. Or talk to a school conselor. When you're not telling her about this, you're keeping her in false-happiness. What if she did find out one day in the future? It would make her feel worse because she'll think she's never been able to protect her son. If you want someone to talk to, my email is [email protected] I'll talk to you. I don't mind listening. =) I don't know any other ways to help you. I'm sorry. But I hope you could find a way out of this situation soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    u are 13, and u have ur own life, and as much that u care for ur mother, she cares for u. the guy raped u, and maybe later he will make u do even worse things and top of that he is a pedophile. I know u don't want to tell ur mom or call the police. Than how about talking to a teacher? (that u trust) or another person who is older than u?. because ur young u can't move out or anything, and I don't think u what to be raped again? so u most do something abut it.