Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help!! how can i tell if my straight friend is actually gay and interested

or just goofing around with me? How can i tell if my straight friend is really gay? urgent!!!?

i have a straight friend that ive know all through middle school and high school, anyways i came out to him a few years ago and he was more than ok with it, if anything, we became closer, now he flirts with me alot and says "love you" or xoxoxo, he is in the navy right now
    he tells me he's always looking after me, i know 4 of his ex girlfriends, ive been good friends with them for a long time, anyways we got to the subject of him, and they all new he was "flirting with me" cuz they all saw my myspace comments from him, he left like "i love you" and "ill be sending you sexy pics for your b-day ; )" anyways they all seem to think that he is gay because 3 of them tried to have sex with him and he broke up with them cuz he said he wanted to wait, the 4th one was making out with him on my couch, we were watching a movie so it was really dark, and he started playing footsie with me and winking at me and she ended up moving away shortly after, but his other ex gf and one of my friends who were there too saw him playin footsie with me, he was like rubbing my calf up and down with his foot, and are now convinced he's gay. im really not sure if he's gay or messing around to be funny or what, im confused, he does get really shy around me so, idk , i really like him, he's really hot!!! what do you guys think, should i make it clean i like him that way or what??? i dont want to ruin our friendship, thanx

the thing is he's very straight acting, not feminine at all, he's just kinda shy

if he does turn out to be gay i would never do anything to jeopardize the dont ask dont tell policy, so ill wait to talk to him about this when he visits in a few weeks on leave

Additional Details
    also his ex gfs (one of them especially is like obsessed with proving he's gay) and like bothers him constantly about me, so that has been kinda the reason i havent flirted back in a while i dont want him to think im the one trying to out him for her, or let her see he's really gay, if he is

hes visiting soon so please give advice!!! thank you

Junior Member BeyondDescription's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Play footsies back and see where it goes. Or do something he wouldn't expect. If you don't want to jeopardize your friendship but want to see, you could always try "joking around" back.
    I, personally, think he likes you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn, g, he wants your ass! Go for it, flirt right back, play footsie with him. A straight guy would back down to a certain point, just throw back everything he throws at you. Hell, sounds like he wants your **** in or around his mouth. I am just saying bro... Good luck with that. Give us every little detail when something happens.