i am bisexual, and my partner has known that from word go, and we have played around a few times with other girls and it hasn't really gone too far..

I got with this girl at a party, and i really liked her, so we kept seeing each other for a while and my boyfriend said he was cool with it, cos he knows i am not comfortable with him being with another girl apart from abit of touching...

Like i hav said to him, he got in this relationship accepting he might have to sometime share (what man doesnt like that) I DIDNT.. i dont want to share my man!

HE said it was about me!

He kept saying he didn't want me to get hurt.. Well i started to fall for her, and then he kept asking if he could do stuff... now this made me uncomfortable... so i didn't let him...

FINALLY, i started to feel like he was falling for her..and really wanting to do something... He said he wanted to experience something different...

he started talking about her moving in, and being there when i couldn't satisfy him... (but it wouldn't be behind my back.. he would let me know)

Since then, i have broken it off with her, and asked her to leave...

Are they normal thoughts of a man? Cos we do talk about everything, so i thought maybe he is just sharing his thoughts...

Was i right to feel insecure?

Did i do the right thing... We have been together for 6 years... i didn't want to lose that!
You ask who gave me the right.... HE GAVE ME THE RIGHT!!

he pushed, he wanted to watch... that was all...

He always new that i didnt want him to do anything intimate....

I didnt change my mind, he wanted to change the rules...