And he likes me?!.. I'm not really sure how to respond to this. Now, my girlfriend is mad because of what he told her (that he liked me before while we were dating, etc)--and because of what I told him "I don't give a sh!t if you like me or not" he said he is going for a walk and wants to get hit by lightening.. When I asked "You liked me before" all he went to say was " ... no comment." Odd part is, I've never met this guy in person and have only spoken him through texting (he dated a friend of mine and wanted advice so I helped).

What I don't understand is if I told him I was a Lesbian from the start, why does he bother to like me more than a friend? .. I've been with my girlfriend for 8 months and don't want anymore drama. From what he told me, he ALSO recently got dumped by his girlfriend who fell for rumors being said; so why all of a sudden is he getting so concerned over me saying that he liked me before when he knows I'm a Lesbian and am very much in love? .. No offense to him, but I really don't want to have sex with a guy. I'm very happy being satisfied by my girlfriend and that is all I need/want.