Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is he Gay? or there is something wrong with me or maybe something else? HELP! :(?

It has been 5months that I'm dating a very nice and sweet guy and I really like him ... He hasn't been in a long or serious relationship before and he is kinda unfamiliar with the emotional stuffs, I think!!!!! The problem in my relationship is as he shows, he is interested in me (he shows that in many ways) but he never shows any physical attraction to me. It's getting really annoying for me cuz I think it may leads to he doesn't interested in me that much or I don't know WHAT!!! (

Help me in this situation what does it mean?? Once over a fight I wanted to break up with him, He didn't let me. If he's not interested in me why he didnt? If he is why he doesnt show any sexual attraction to me? for God's sakes he is a BOY!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    just because he is a boy, doesnt mean the only thing he's after is sex. you try being physical with him and see if he becomes physical back. if not, just know that he may be very shy about himself or he isnt confident about how he'll be in bed.

plz help me out with mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuWePWhI8ebrXY3tEozhpdrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090811201712AArbzgM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe he's extremely shy. Or maybe he is gay and confused - that's entirely possible. But if you tried to break up with him and he 'wouldn't let you'? If you want to break up with him, do. To be honest and I hope I don't sound crude, relationships are physical. I'm not talking sex always or anything that severe, but the difference between a best friend and a boyfriend/girlfriend is physicalness. If he doesn't show any attraction to you, maybe initiate a kiss or something. Otherwise, you're going to have to talk to him or maybe end it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont think he would be seeing you iff he wasnt attracted to you