Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

have you any lesbian/bisexual experiences?

I'm a married 45 year old woman (been married 19 years), i love my husband but i have fantasised about having sex with a woman, my husband knows and approves (as long as he can watch), we have a friend , she is divorced aged 42, and she says she would be willing to show me the joys of lesbian love, she is bi-sexual and had many female lovers with her husbands approval. do you think i should go for it, or is It a recipe for disaster. i would be interested to hear from any other ladies who have experienced the same dilemma

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hell yeah go for it lol
    why not if the husband is cool i say go for it !!!
    and you will no what you think of the whole situation right when you start with your friend your husband will know too but try it for the experance and jugde later!!

good luck lol : )

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not a woman but I've had experience with these kind of situations. What you ask is a question only you can answer since you are the one who knows the people involved. The fact that your husband wants to watch suggests that he might also want to join in, and that can, indeed, be a recipe for disaster. Those kind of threesomes very rarely work, having been actively bi my whole life I know that from experience. Your first lesbian encounter is going to be much diminished if you are distracted by the presence of an onlooker, better would be to get some experience with the lady first, just for yourself, and only if you want to keep it up make arrangements for your husband to be included.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You and your husband have to be very confortable with eachother. If you are a tad bit jealous or if he is a tad bit jealous dont do it but if you arnt, go for it. It can eiath help your sex life and make it better or ruin your relationship.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im not sure it's a good idea, although your husband may be fine with it now i think it might put a damper on your sex life if you like it more with the woman. on the other hand, you only live once and if you want to..go for it!