Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

have a huge crush on my friend and I'm not sure if he's gay or bi?

I'm 17 and I'm Bi, but leaning toward gay and I'm still in the closet.

so I saw this kid at my fencing club (and just because I'm bi/gay does not mean all fencers are gay) and I immediately thought he was incredibly hot, but I was worried he was going to be a really preppy jerk. Well, eventually I ended up talking to him at a tournament and I found out he's actually a really nice guy. So i've known him for about 6 months now and unfortunately only see him now and then.

My gaydar goes off around him, but that might just be because I would like it if he was gay. Something to note is that before we met he tended to glance over at me alot. He's never had a girlfriend, though he does have multiple pictures on his facebook of him with his arm around a girl (though I have pictures like these on my facebook, too and I'm not exactly the straightest person around). He's hot enough where I couldn't see why not he wouldn't be able to get a girlfriend. He rarely seems interested in girls except one time when he mentioned he was going to a camp with mostly girls, but he wasn't super enthusiastic about it. He's also a very...eccentric...high energy kind of person which definitely makes him come off as gay, or at least it does to me anyway.

So I guess what I'm asking is how to tell if he's gay/bi, how to get into a much deeper, personal relationship with him, how should I go about telling him I'm interested in him, and what kind of questions should I ask to help stimulate conversation between us (our conversations aren't bad but they are not as deep as I would like them to be)?

I haven't ever had much alone time with him due to his family or other friends of ours being around so that could be something that has gotten in the way of a deeper friendship forming. Just for noting, I'm not just interested in being this kids boyfriend or lover, I'm very interested in just simply being a best friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow.. honestly .. wut the f**k r u thinkin..

ur writin ur life story expectin an answer at 2 in the f***kin mornin!!!!!!

god dammit go the f**k to bed..

who gives a s**t

just f**k the guy or girl who ever the hell ur talking about.

i aint gonna read a mutherf***ken 5 page story to help someone i dunno f**k about..