Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guys - what would you do/think if your girl mate told you she was bisexual?

You see I told my guy-friend - who I have a huge crush on - that I was Bisexual... He hasn't said anything we've gone home for xmas from uni.

I don't know what he thinks. Maybe some of you guys can give me a clue.

Do you think there is any chance he'll go out with me after knowing this?

Junior Member BrIaNnAPeRfEcTiOn's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well he might be scared to go o0ut with you after knowing this... it might lower ur chances of him going out with you.... it depends on his tolerance of bisexual people and how he feels about them

Downloads
    Uploads
    sure he will.....he might even ask if he can watch you with another woman and jump right in!! have fun with it. don't think to hard about it. good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you truthly love him, .. and he truthly loves you.. he will

as for me.. as long as she loves me and willingly to change.. confess the truth about being bisexual or other stuff.. i will accept it..

you can try talk to him.. confess about everything.. tell him your feelings.. things may get better..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends upon what sort of history you have had with partners in terms of length of time together, and whether he thinks that you could commit to a solid, monogamous relationship with him.
    Some people are scared at the thought of a relationship with a bisexual, simply because their partner might want the best of both while they are together.
    A lot may depend on you convincing him that he will be your only partner, and that he won't have to share you in a relationship with someone else.
    Mike t.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends upon what sort of history you have had with partners in terms of length of time together, and whether he thinks that you could commit to a solid, monogamous relationship with him.
    Some people are scared at the thought of a relationship with a bisexual, simply because their partner might want the best of both while they are together.
    A lot may depend on you convincing him that he will be your only partner, and that he won't have to share you in a relationship with someone else.
    Mike t.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Errm well I have a bisexual friend and I'm fine with her being that way. Even though I would like to say that he still thinks of you the same, he probably doesn't. This could be a good or bad thing but when I found out my views of her changed so much. I still really like her but I'm just a little wary of it, I'm not going to stop being friends with her just because shes bisexual. If he does, hes not worth it..
    Good Luck xx