Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girls/Guys.. I'm BEGGING you for your help. I'm not sure if I'm bisexual or just...

...curious. PLEASE? Here is the question.. Please read it and give me your opinion, it's really stressing me out and I can't stop thinking about it. Thank you.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AujOY9jCUDCr5yu_gObxIoDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080828145856AAeJ0gO

Depending on what everyone says on that post, that is what I'll do. And I'll keep everyone updated with what happens in the up-coming days.

THANK YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your curious your Bisexual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Based on the fact that you haven't even been with a girl yet, you're still in the curious stage. Beyond that, it's kind of up to you which label you want to put on it. For me, I'll only date guys, but I like having sexual encounters with girls. I do not consider myself bisexual, because I'd never want a girl to be my dating partner. I say that "I'm straight, but like to play with girls".

Basically, it's really up to you what you want to call it. You know what's going on in that little head (and libido) of yours more than anyone else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is ok to experiment with your sexuality i don't think you have to worry about what title you should have ie: bi-hetro etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is ok to experiment with your sexuality i don't think you have to worry about what title you should have ie: bi-hetro etc.