Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

The girl in the dorm next to me is bisexual..so am i, how do i start talking to her?

Im a freshman in college. There is the dorm room next to me who is bisexual. Im questioning my sexuality and also think im bi. I am however not open about it, and im not ready to tell anyone. How can i start talking to this girl or hint to her that i like her?

There is also a pretty big problem. She is kind of a b*tch and no one really likes her. I also never really see her because she isnt around much. Ive never really talked to her before either. I just dont know what to do ive been trying to find someone on campus who is gay and i finally did but idk how to do anything about it. Any suggestions?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This doesnt sound like its going to end well I mean do you even like her or is it just the fact that she's bi that makes you interested cuz if its just that then prepare yourself for some drama.

You could try to find an lbgtq club or organization at your school most colleges have them.
    Good Luck and be careful

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you just want to talk to her because you're curious, not because you actually like her. How do you know you like her if you have never talked to her? If she's a bitch why would you even want to talk to her anyhow?

I'd advise you to get involved with your college's gay straight alliance, or something along those lines. Just because someone else is a lesbian or bisexual, does not mean you have to like her, or she has to like you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    try and make an excuse to talk to her. maybe try knocking on her door and say "hey my power went out, is yours out too?!", or be like "hey one of my electric outlets isn't working on the right side of my dorm wall, i just wanted to know if your left side of the wall is out too?" and just have a giant picture of megan foxx in a bikini and a giant rainbow right in front of the room lol. you can easily remove the posters after she leaves your room...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Knock on her door and say hi...your in college now. Nows the time to grow up and start acting like an adult and say whats on your mind.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well always got to start somewhere
    like there was a new girl in my 6th grade class who liked my Ex so i helped her out and we became friends the next year we hung out all the time.(still dating the guy) she told me one night she was bi and if i had a problem and i didnt..few months past and we started dating but things didnt work out because of my mom, still talk though

so like if you guys pass eachother start off with hi, i like your top
    it sounds stupid but it is a start bc you just dont jump into it

and DONT tell anyone less you trust them, and sure they wont spill if ya fight

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you want to bond with her? Are you interested in dating her? Have you been thinking of having sex with her? Sounds great. But, I warn you, it could end in tears. I lived in dorms at college too and met "bi" girls as well and they broke my heart. A lot of chicks experiment in college and it isn't for real. Be careful with your feelings.