Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Generally, does *society feel women are more valuable in their intellect or their...

...sexuality? -As would be communicated by society thru the media and other social outlets. -
    Travis points to magazines and tv shows in his answer, Open minded- what do you use as evidence for you answer of 'mostly intellect' ?
    Open minded- how can you not look at the media if we're looking for the communicated opinion of society? How can you ignore the media which stands as sociey's major voice? It is the media which reflects what society belives, desires, and ascribes to.
    People like Pink-? A positive influence?
    You think Pink would've ever gotten her face on the tv if she hadn't began her career as another female music sex symbol? Wearing bras and leather with pink hair and sexual overtone in her lyrics... you cite her as being differen't from the rest of the bunch?
    Middle and High classes more likely to judge on intellect?

Do a percentage (in the US) of the number of women who fall in to the high class who are valued more for their intellect than their sexuality.

Who are you referring to, biochemists? Oprah? H. Clinton? Who are all these high class women who are valued for their intellect? -- who in your estimation (more like declaration) outnumber the highclassed women valued for their sexuality. >> like actresses, or musical artists, or prostitutes, or trophy wives.
    Jack

You saying there are more *highclassed female - scientists, politicians, leaders, business tycoons, doctors...
    than there are high earning
    prostitutes, models, actresses, trophy wives...
    ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say intellect. Your question is so so smart. I really don't understand it. I want to say sexuality but I don't quite understand it.