only real Christians.? Listen Gays, we welcome you. Our purpose is not to judge people for what kind of sin they are involved in but to Mortify The Flesh! I am the leader of the group and am sin-free. We are called The Sons of Lord Yezu (Christ) and I have a monastary in my apartment in Seattle. So far there are two novices. Each week I have them bash the hell out of each other. Everyday we practice mortification of the flesh which means fasting (don't eat anything) and self flagellation (hit yourself on the head with a heavy bible). Our greatest innovation has been a practice called The Humbling which involves rolling around in one's own plog while shouting prayers out to Lord Yezu (Christ). Lord Yezu (Christ) has acknowledged me as the only true Christian in the world and has titled our group his True Sons, which is why we are called Sons of Lord Yezu (Christ). We shall accept all members: Gays, fake Christians (which means almost all christians except for those who MORTIFY THEIR FLESH), atheist scum and "goths." We are an inclusive spiritual community. If you are willing to mortify your flesh and to roll around in your own plog, you are worthy of Lord Yezu (Christ).