Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait until high school is over with. Too many retarded jerks in high school.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My advice?
    Wait till you are out of high school, school kids can be really mean sometimes.. But its only a suggestion, I wouldnt listen to me, I havnt even came out myself.

Downloads
    Uploads

Gays bisexuals & Lesbians please help?

I'm 14 and I'm a gay boy. I really want to come out, but only to my friends. I really need to know what was your story of coming out to your friends and family and what was life like after it? Whats life like now? Oh yeah could you please leave the country you come from at the end of the answer because I feel like I'm the only gay in Ireland, maybe since we're supposed to have the world's nicest accent and the worlds friendliest nation it will get me a boyfriend(probably not). And last was it hard to get a boyfriend/girlfriend?
    *Help from anyone is really appreciated.
    Sorry one last thing, again, did you ever get married to your partner?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unless the person is truly someone you can call friend and can keep your secrete then tell if not wait because as long as it gets out your business will be everywhere like wildfire. I just asked them what would i tell you about that would surprise you the most and they began guessing and text messages etc some ask a lot of questions and some might not talk to you again then you know who your friends are.

Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I SILL can't get a girlfriend cause everyone here where i live and go to school at and stuff is straight. And if there are other bi's out there like me they sure have not come out yet and i highly doubt they will anytime soon anyway.

Idk. My mom knew i wasn't straight before i did. She accepts it though and im really happy for that. I still get somewhat tormented at school but i stop that quick and shut people up. Its rare that someone says anything about me anymore... You just have to be confident in yourself and when people see that you are confident and aren't gonna let someone make fun of who you are, then they wont bother screwing with you.

go ahead and come out to your friend.

and eventually show people that you have your pride and u aren't gonna change that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I SILL can't get a girlfriend cause everyone here where i live and go to school at and stuff is straight. And if there are other bi's out there like me they sure have not come out yet and i highly doubt they will anytime soon anyway.

Idk. My mom knew i wasn't straight before i did. She accepts it though and im really happy for that. I still get somewhat tormented at school but i stop that quick and shut people up. Its rare that someone says anything about me anymore... You just have to be confident in yourself and when people see that you are confident and aren't gonna let someone make fun of who you are, then they wont bother screwing with you.

and eventually show people that you have your pride and u aren't gonna change that.

Downloads
    Uploads