Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gay men: Do You Feel Pressure to be bigger from the gay community?

I think there is a lot of pressure to be big downstairs in the gay community, I mean unaturally big, like 9 in. or more.

I'm 17 almost 18, and I'm not well endowed at all, I didn't grow any from childhood through puberty, I grew a lot in height though. But, I follow Paris Hilton's philospohy about her small breasts, and not care and just embrace what you have. But, I'm scared guys will dump me, guys that care about penis size are probably douchebags anyways, but what if most gay men are like that? Do you feel pressure also?

Downloads
    Uploads
    nah - not at all. some dudes have huge cocks but they are horrible lays - really boring and uncreative. i like getting it hard and some guys just can't deliver.