Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it gay if...................?

I play with my boyfriend back there and he enjoys it? I'm 19 a girl and I've been wanting to play with my boyfriend in that way. I've read up about it and how to massage the prostate.The thought of seeing his twisted in pleasure because of me and what I'm doing to him is such a turn on. He has never said anything about other then he wants to try it on me one day. I don't know how to bring it up and I don't want to make him feel bad or ashamed. I know as a young teen he had a gay experience and he really doesn't like the act that I think he might be bi because of it. How do I go about playing with him, would it be gay if he enjoys it? I don't want him to enjoy it and be ashamed. I don't think that makes him gay but he might, and how should I bring this subject to his attention?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trust me, any kind of anal stimulation that a guy enjoys DOES NOT make him gay.

I'm straight and I enjoy being rimmed and having my prostate stimulated. But I am only attracted to women.

There are many nerve endings on the anus. Almost as many as there are on your genitals. So it does feel good. And certainly there are many nerve endings on the prostate.

But if he doesn't want to even try it, that's perfectly fine. Some guys aren't comfortable with that kind of thing. But if he does enjoy it, he shouldn't feel ashamed of it.

But it's not something most guys would tell other guys about or would want you to share that info with anyone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No way is he gay. If he was, you would not be able to do what you are doing if he were gay. I think you should let him do the same to you. It is a great turn-on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Straight guys play with the prostate all the tiem.. no it may seem gay but its not just pleasure!

Downloads
    Uploads
    im sorry i have no idea what you are talking about if u are saying that u like to see him in plesure while fingering him in the but (ye its kinda gay if he likes it) and he wants to do u in the but is not gay if he isnt thinkin about a dude srsly i have no idea what your question was but i assume it was you wanting to finger him and then suddendly he do you behind