I've completely fallen for a straight guy and i'm going insane. He's perfect except he's not gay which is an obvious problem, he's all i think about all the time, first thing i think about when i wake up, last thing before i go to sleep. he's away at a different uni to me so its difficult for me to even see him never mind contact him. I don't really know him as well as I'd like. I think if he ever found out i don't know what I'd do because i know you can't change a person. I would go as far as saying I love him but i can't get over him. He knows I'm gay and hasn't had a problem with it at all, things were just the same as they always were when he was around. I won't properly see him again until xmas and i want to be over him by then because i just wanna be his friend and this obsession is unhealthy because i know he can never feel the same way. I'm a wreck, he never responds to texts and rarely to messages, so its difficult to get any kind of attention from him and i dont wanna force a response and keep messaging cus he'll catch on