So there is this guy I have known for about 8 years. When we first met he said he wasn't Bi when I asked but all of our friends could kind of tell , he just denied. Well recently he asked me to tell how I feel about him, I told him I like him , and at first he said we would never talked on that level but then changed up and said he wanted to mess around with me. So we talked and every time I said something a relationship , he always said he didn't have feelings for me. One Saturday, we were supposed to hang out and he flaked because he said he was scared . I was mad at him all weekend, that Monday I told him I wanted to talk to him. When we met he up , HE made the first move and we ended up having sex. But as soon it was over he was thinking bad of himself. I 've explained to him that he needs to accept himself because he has feelings for me. He said he doesn't want to do it with me anymore , I said okay we can stay friends. later that night he already wanted to mess around with me again, I guess once he got back in the mood. I told him that he can hurt me again like he did , he said he wouldn't. We messed around again today, and know he's saying again that he doesn't want to mess around anymore.. .but wants to be good friends. I can't accept that I have gut feeling that he's just scared of what his friends, and family will think. I know he has feelings. So what should I say ? Oh , and mind you we are both Christians so that plays a factor as well ? I just don't know what to tell him anymore... I've tried everything. He just won't accept himself....