now?
I just found out that my best friend was accused of molesting someone he used to babysit, when my friend was 15. I have no idea if it's true, since the person who told me is a family member of my friend...and doesn't believe my friend did that for a second. I'm not sure if he did, but I know that he was put on probation...and then for doing something unrelated was sent to juvenille. He's pretty guarded about the whole event. I guess his friends abandoned him and he was afraid of how others viewed him. I know he never got any counceling for this and I think it's caused him problems now. (he has a bit of OCD and lies about some things)

I think my friend might be gay even though he's in a long term relationship with a girl. I'm wondering if it's possible given what happened to him when he was younger if he could be just trying to do everything in his power to hide being gay. After all his friends abandoned him because they thought he was...and on top of that when he got out of juvenille he pretty much lost everything he had. He gets very defensive if people think he might be gay. I think he might be and won't go on and on about why...but I'm wondering if he's repressing himself in fear that if he was gay he'd be proving everyone in the past right...and on top of that he's afraid he'll lose everything again? Can someone give me a psychological opinion on this (I will provide more details if asked).

(please note that I said he's accused of molesting someone not being molested himself)