Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Flirting Tips For Gay/Bi Guys?

Ok, first of all I'm a guy (bi) and I like this guy which sometimes...is kind of hard to read...like sometimes he stands a little feminine, and most of the time he stands like a straight guy. His laugh is a little high pitched, but his normal voice is deep. We're in theater...and um our teacher put us to drill these wood walls together for the show, and uh he told me to hold the other side while he was drilling, so while I was doing that, he put his hands over mine...and I quickly lifted up my hand (I don't know why). Again, it happened...and I left it there xD. But then in a couple of seconds he took his hand away.-_-. So yea, guys out there...how do you flirt with a guy without scaring him off? And how do you tell when he's flirting back with you? I'm not really good on the signs, and flirting tips...that's the whole point I'm asking this question xD. (The whole hand didn't make sense, let me rephrase it....since i was on one side, he was on the other...there was a huge gap on top, and he could reach on to the other side with his arm, and where I was pushing against the wood wall, he put his hands there. That's what I meant. But I don't know, maybe he was just trying to use some force too. I'm not saying he's gay/bi.....yet. I just want to know his personal life, since he gets along with chicks well, and with jocks...i just see him laughing at their jokes. Not really included in the conversation. So yea, flirting tips please? Girls you can answer too Thanks for reading!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok if he dresses a little bit frutie or talks those may be signs he is gay or bi but just to not mest something up why dont u just ask him if he is if not well to bad u wont lose nothing is better to try then never find out.