Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Female sexuality??

why is female sexuality such taboo??? I mean girls like to get it on too haha!! I have been told that i have an over active sex drive but i honastly don't feel like i'm that much more filled with sexual desire than most females i just think that many women feel like they are dirty if they want sex everyday of the week or multiple times a day, because that is what we are told from the time that we hit puberty... " Girls don't enjoy sex as much as boys" period no more discussion...I'm an artist and i want to do some work around this subject but i was curious as to what others thought about it...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are 100% correct. Girls are told this ata young age, and we are not supposed to pleasure ourselves either, like that is bad too or something. Give me a break, I think it is healthy for a woman to take an interest in herself - to make herself happy. As far as sex goes, I think it is healthy if a woman is protected and does not have one partner after another. You are right on about the topic though! Good luck on gathering more info!