HI this is me Sam from Gurgaon (India).....i have been ******* around with this hot guy Kabir...it is just that when we do it, it is very-very wild....every time we meet, he rocks my world. He has his own business so we don't get to meet very often, like we've met four times in past 2 years. He is hot and so am I, and we both are sluts, we keep sleeping around with other people, but i really want to develop something with this guy, he is totally my type. i am 24 he is 32 and we are both gym toned and athletic. He tells me that sex with me is special as we do a lot of foreplay...we kisss all the time 9all the time)...and he ***** real hard but on my insistence he does it slowly. This time i told him that i really really like him and if he wants an unconditional relationship then I am here, but he says that gays are very promiscuous and can't be in relationship. I am a gemini and he is a cancerian, we both are sluts...but i want him bad-bad, not just for sex...when i meet him i feel a shiver in my spine....it will be really tough me to get over him. he never texts me or call me, he just replies to mine. How to know if he is into me?