I'm Straight.? Hey Please help! Well I have this friend who has been at my school for 2 months now. My teacher just Introduced her to me and then I just made friends with her. We seemed to be a perfect match. Though she is cleverer than me- she came from a really gd school. We got on so well and had a good laugh. But then she kind of started getting close to me. She tended to bear hug me at netball and put her arm round me- this I thought nothing of. The first time when I started to suspect was when she really freaked out over some girl dissin gays! Then she acted as though she was hiding something.
Now this is what I regret. I kind of got her to tell me her tru sexuality- by just saying "your hiding something from me." and acting paranoid. So she admitted and said yes, she's gay. Ever since then she has slowly been blanking me- as she realised I'm straight. I talked to a close guy friend of hers (whos also gay). I asked him if she was ok. And he said "Well it's not like your her Juliet anymore" when it hit me- he said never to tell her that he told me.
But it's just now she seems to really hate me. She doesn't talk to me and shes so intolerant towards me. I don't know how to fix it, how to just get us back to a nice comfortable friendship. I miss her. I don't mind that she's gay! I mean it would be no different to my guy friends fancying me! I'm really not homophobic! I think she is angry because I pushed her too much to tell me- I really regret that. Really.
So what should I do folks? What do I say to her- she hardly wants to talk to me now

Thank you soo much for your time- sooo sorry it's long.